*DISCLAIMER: Please note that this information is related to the implementation of the project between 2015 and 2019. The information will be updated soon.
Acceptance of this Cookies Policy implies that users have been clearly and comprehensively informed about the use of data storage and retrieval devices (cookies) and that ECGFA NET has users’ consent to use them as established under applicable regulations.
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, telephone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the browsing that is carried out from the said device. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, and it does not access the contents stored on your computer, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user that has already visited our web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information, such as the number of visits made or specific pages you visit.
Below is a classification of cookies based on certain categories:
According to the entity that manages them:
- First-party Cookies: These are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and through which we provide the services requested by users.
- Third-party Cookies: These are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity.
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until you leave the website. Therefore, none of them is saved on the hard drive of users’ computers. The information these cookies provide is used to study website traffic patterns. This eventually enables us to provide a better experience and improve the content and user-friendliness of the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie that stores data on the device and that can be accessed and processed for an established period of time by the party responsible for the cookie and that may range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies enable users to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services provided therein. They monitor data traffic and communications, identify the session, provide access to areas with restricted access, they remember items included in a purchase order, complete the purchasing process, process a request to register or take part in an event, apply security elements when browsing, store content to distribute videos or sound files, and share content via social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service based on some general features that are predefined according to certain criteria set in users’ terminals, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which users access the service, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these cookies is used to measure the activity on the websites, applications or platforms, and to create browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms so that improvements can be made based on the analysis of the use made of the service by said users.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies make it possible to manage, in the most efficient way possible, any advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on users’ habits obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which enables them to develop a specific profile in order to display advertisements based on that profile.
This website, ecgff-trainingportal.efca.europa.eu, uses:
- Proprietary, technical and session cookies that belong to our domain.
- Third-party cookies, which are those that belong to others, according to the following list:
Third Party Cookies: Google Analytics.
- Social media cookies: These cookies facilitate and monitor the connection and publication of content between this website and social networks. In particular, we use Twitter cookies. You can click on the following link for more information https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies.
Regarding the management of cookies, users can enable, know, block or delete cookies installed on their computers by configuring the browsers installed on their computers.
Alternatively, users can disable Google Analytics cookies using the following systems:
- The Google Analytics opt-out system can be viewed at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser installed on your device.
If you reject cookies, you can still browse our website; however, the use of certain services may be limited and, therefore, your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.